Heber City is surrounded by the Wasatch Range
western edge of the Rocky Mountains.
western edge of the Rocky Mountains.
Sunset views from Mountain Valley RV Park.
Fancy dog park near the rental cabins.
Playground, park, pool and sometimes outdoor movies.
ATV's to rent to use on local trails in mountains.
The winter skiing town of Midway has festivals during the summer. Town Hall has a Swiss
Glockenspiel clock tower. Every hour on the hour music plays with dancing figurines,
Old home on Main Street.
Cafe Galleria with authentic Italian pizza.
Nice presentation of salad and pizza.
Fall is coming with beautiful colors.
Thank you for sharing all your great pictures and info.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful and charming place. I love the way the pizza was plated, with the salad in the center. If I serve pizza to guests, I will try to remember that presentation.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures, thank you for sharing!
ReplyDelete