Moved south from the Outer Banks along the
Atlantic Coast to Sunset Beach, NC area.
Saturday at the beach enjoying 80 degree weather.
The couple were wondering if the Sunset Beach City Pier would collapse under the weight of all the fishermen.
Down the road at Ocean Isle Beach many of the beach homes
were given names by owners.
Peach-Shell-A
Atlantic Intercostal Waterway provides great vacation home sites.
The city of Wilmington is a seaport situated on the Cape Fear River
leading to the Atlantic ocean.
The historic river district and wooden walkway is lined with
many unique shops and cafes.
During the Civil War, Wilmington's seaport supplied necessary
goods to the Confederate Army.
Bellamy Mansion was built in 1859 by skilled slaves. During the Civil War,
Union forces used the home as their headquarters.

Beautiful pictures! I didn't see the fishermen up on the dock until I started to read your post... I can't believe how many were there!
ReplyDelete